Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Good family cruise

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This cruise was good for a small family (we are a young family of 4). My kids slept well (they are 4 years and 10 months) and our stateroom was very nice.  The food was also great.  My only "complaint" is the pictures for our particular ship online did not match what our actual cruise looked like.  The mini golf course was much smaller and it was "missing" some additional fun activities that the website listed.  Also, the website had some additional specialty restaurants that were not on our ship.  Both of my kids had fun, so did my husband and I.  Overall our experience was good, I just wish my expectations more-so matched what we were getting.

Our cabin was perfect for our small family of 4. My only critique is the crib was metal. My son would stand up and then fall and hit his head.