Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Imaginate

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

Cabin: 1

We really enjoyed this mini vacation, close to home, economical, something for everyone.  The shore visits were long enough.  We will probably do it again in a few years.

No one really likes the inside rooms, but I do. I can sleep like a baby in there, it's completely dark and quiet, except for people running down the halls. I have had a balcony room in the past, but found it to be cold, loud with wind noise and creaks, and BRIGHT sunshine in the morning. I also felt safer on the inside with my kids. It's not worth the price for me because I do not plan on spending much time in there!

Try it all. GET OUT on the excursions. Love seeing the country side and a guided tour is probably best if you have never been there, plus you are assured the ship will wait for you if you are the on the ship's tour.