Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Purser

Don't Expect Much, need improvment.....

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I was very pleased with Carnival Imagination as my first solo cruise with my wife, two kids- 12 years and 2 years old. The Carnival Imagination was for 4 days cruise from Long Beach to Catalina, then to Ensenada Mexico. Overall we had a great time. The staff and services are wonderful. A few of my complaints is:

In- Cabin: the bedroom only had one outlet 110V and we have 3 cell-phones and one laptop/IPad to charge, wasn’t enough. Television was pretty small and picture was very dark with limited stations.

The laundry room only has two Irons, one was down and there was big waiting line for ironing, it took me almost 2 hours to iron my suit shirt.

Not enough activities or games on-board, every small swimming pool with big crowd.

Cabin / Stateroom The bedroom only had one outlet 110V and we have 3 cell-phones and one laptop/IPad to charge, wasn’t enough. Television was pretty small and picture was very dark with limited stations.

Please add more outlet in cabin, need more Irons in laundry room and create more activities or games on-board so everyone can have fun....