Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

First time won't be my last time!!

Sail Date: August 06, 2015

I was very nervous about going on my first cruise and I highly recommend this cruise as an excellent way to get started.

Getting onto the cruise was very simple and went quickly in about 20 minutes we were on board and enjoying our first beverage of many on the trip! We did the Cheers program and if you and your bunk mate will be drinking at least 5-6 drinks a day it is cost beneficial.

The rooms were nice and clean and our ocean view was great! I couldn't believe how nice and pleasant all the staff was - all the time. And it was truly genuine (or they are very good actors! lol!)

Food was excellent and I was glad I did late dining because it allowed for a much more relaxed day and a nap ;). We did the ATV excursion and it was SO.MUCH.FUN!! I highly recommend the tour and doing the one in the middle of the day, you can sleep in and then get dropped in town to do sightseeing and eat some of the best tacos EVER!

Town is only a 10 minute walk to boat. And so much fun to see all the sights.

Activities on the boat were great - comedy show a must (adult) did some dancing and it was really fun with the live band backup for Karoeke.

Definitely doing this again and for longer!

slightly outdated decor - would like to see more modern type fixtures