Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Not bad

Sail Date: June 07, 2015

This cruise was pretty good overall.  I have heard a lot of opinions from people about how good the food and entertainment is onboard cruises so maybe had my expectations a little high.  I did not like that there were several hidden fees that should have been explained up front and the food, though plentiful, resembled an ok at best Vegas buffet.  The accomodations were good and the staff was great.  This was my first cruise and there are a couple I would like to do in the future to different regions and I will likely try different cruise lines for those.

Nothing for the 18-21 year old range compared to 17 and under or 21 and over