Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: April 16, 2015

While the crew was excellent, the pool was disgusting.  It was definitely a party cruise.  Not a cruise for a first-timer.  It's unlikely I'll go on a cruise again, but if so, I will steer clear of Carnival due to this experience.

The food wasn't as easy to obtain as I'd been told.
The staff was excellent!
I couldn't even obtain a map of our destination from the crew. Sad.
While the entryway was very narrow and off-putting, the room was terrific. Plenty big for two, with a view and plenty of light.

The water slides are pretty cool, although it'd be nice if they gave you mats to use, as the junction points hurt your back. The pool was absolutely disgusting.