Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Fabulous first time cruise!

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

This was our first cruise. It was even better then I thought it would be.There was always something to do!! Fun and exciting is the best way to describe our experience. Went in November that was a good time\, all the kiddos were in school. Haha. I can't wait to go on another cruise!

Pros: Adult activities And the VIEW!!

Cons: Food could have been better

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

We had the early dining! Perfect. Most of the food on the lido deck was fried I am not a big fan of that kind of food. I would say it was fair. Food at dinner was good. The staff we had every night were superb.
Interior room. Didn't spend much time in it at all. I wasn't there to sit in my room. The room was fine though.
Big thumbs up on the shows.