Fabulous first time cruise!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was our first cruise. It was even better then I thought it would be.There was always something to do!! Fun and exciting is the best way to describe our experience. Went in November that was a good time\, all the kiddos were in school. Haha. I can't wait to go on another cruise!

We had the early dining! Perfect. Most of the food on the lido deck was fried I am not a big fan of that kind of food. I would say it was fair. Food at dinner was good. The staff we had every night were superb.

Big thumbs up on the shows.

Interior room. Didn't spend much time in it at all. I wasn't there to sit in my room. The room was fine though.

Pros: Adult activities And the VIEW!!

Cons: Food could have been better

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!