Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Very good first cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

Very good overall.

Pros: Food

Cons: Departure

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Sufficient choices to please all of us. Quality very good. Enjoyed being able to try different foods such as escargot and alligator. Portions were adequate. Very convenient.
Very happy with the room. Had a room with a window\, but really didn't need it. Kept the shades shut most of the time\, and if I wanted to see the view it was much nicer from the deck. Main concern was whether it would be comfortable for the whole family\, and it was able to fit 4 people comfortably. Had checked the stateroom sizes beforehand and it seemed that this ship had pretty decent sized rooms compared to the other ships that do relatively short (3-5 night) cruises.
Very good\, but didn't \"wow\" me. Wasn't thrilled about getting kicked out of the room promptly at 8:30 am so that the room and I were separate and unattended to between that time and the 10:30 or so departure. Not enough public bathrooms on the ship to accommodate the suddenly stateroom-less passengers.
Enjoyed a lot of the activities - sufficient activities and programs to keep all 4 of us entertained for a 4 night cruise\, but not for much longer.
My 11 year old son enjoyed what he participated in\, but my 16 year old daughter wasn't interested