Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Fantastic-Relaxing Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

My first cruise experience aboard the Imagination was wonderful. My and my spouse's first cruise didnt expect the service we got from the staff which kept us busy and to have alot of fun as well. Any concerns we had or request\, the staff promptly responded to it immediatly. Would cruise this ship again with family within the next year.

Pros: I loved the staff. They made you feel very welcome and comfortable during the duration of the cruise!

Cons: I didnt like that the pool was very small.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Could use a little update in the rooms. Overall functioned and got things done.
The formal dinner didnt have too many choices that i was in the mood for although i am a very spicy and got kind of guy
Needed a little update but everything worked great!
The rating says it all!
So much to do for the size of the boat. Will cruise a bigger ship for more entertainment.