I would NEVER book using again!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
Ship was fine. Staff did lots of maintenance while we were on the ship\, restaurants and kids club closed earlier than the time on the schedule (about 30 minutes)\, and food was OK. My daughter liked the kids club.

OK closed early and ran out of food. Only had one person making specialty sandwiches and omelets creating long lines.

Comedy show was not funny.

My daughter liked the kids club.

Nice staff

No shampoo or hairdryer provided

Pros: Carnival was fine

Cons: Orbitz gave false information about the excursion. I was told there would be wet suits provided and there were not. It ruined our only day in port and I expect my $70.00 back .

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!