Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Real Bad Storm

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

I talk to some other people on the boat who also were not happy about the cruise. Only one pool where so many people did not fit. I expected more then one pool. Also my room got went inside from the storm we were caught in. Water came in right threw my window. Complained about it at 9am and it was 12pm and they still had not dried up my room. Couple of my items were damage. Still waiting to get a call back from Carnival to see if they will replace anything.

Pros: NOT THE CRUISE BUT DID ENJOY SEING THE RUINS IN MEXICO.

Cons: wE WERE RIGHT IN THE EYE OF THE STORM. The boat seem to be going real fast during the storm.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Besides my room getting wt inside it was a comfortable size.
NEED MORE FRIENDLY STAFF MEMBERS IN THE OPEN DINNING AREA.
Need more entertaining shows. Did not think they had enough.