Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Relaxing getaway

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

The ship was clean and the staff friendly. It's not a huge ship (we have cruised on larger ships and like both smaller and larger ships).

Pros: My husband and I travelled alone\, so we spent most of our time on the ship reading and sunbathing on Serenity Deck (it's only for adults 21 and over.) We also enjoyed the whole experience of Dine on Your Time. We were able to have a delicious dinner and a table for two.

Cons: The buffet food was OK\, nothing too spectacular. I highly recommend eating at the dining rooms for breakfast and dinner. We stopped in Key West\, but we were only there for 5 hours.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Good size for a stateroom. We slept so well!
We only attended the adult comedy shows and they were very entertaining\, but I wish they had more shows.