So, So cruise

Carnival Imagination

Sail Date: January 01, 2013

Ship: Carnival Imagination

Review Summary

This was my very first trip in Carnival Cruise. All my previous cruises were with Holland American\, Disney and Royal Caribean. Inmagination ship is too old with lots of rust all over. Some crew members did not speak english propoerly and could not understand them. Had to call someone else to translate. Some personnel in the dinning room were rude and service was really bad. We had to waite for the waiter to come to our table\, for the food to be served (we waited 26 minutes for our main dish to be served and when they brought it it was COLD). Food was very greasy and beginning on the third day one could tell that some food items were \"recycled\" into something else. I eat something that was kind of sour and got sick and had to spend all day and night in the bathroom with diarrhea and vomiting. That day I has purchased excursion tickets. Thank God they reimburse me for the tickets but I had to go to the ship's clinic and was charged $40.00 for a nurse to tell me that \"I probably ate something bad and needed to take peptobismol\" ..... no exam\, no nothing. I consider this to be an insult. The towels had stains (most of them). The shows were very good\, the massage parlor was fantastic with very professional persons. I have book another cruise with Carnival for April but I am afraid I need to cancel this one as I do not wish to go through this again.

Ship Experiences

Please refer to review

Pros: Shows\, clean ship

Cons: Old ship\, food\, some personnel's attitude and/or hard to understand their English

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.