My life will never be the same

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This ship has ruined my life! It was SO amazing\, I have to compare it to EVERYTHING now. Restaurants are low class to me now. The waiters on the ship actually WAIT on you. The rooms were indeed small\, but they were very cozy\, and the beds were comfortable\, better than mine at home. So much to do\, and I thought I could do most of the in 4 days; I was proven wrong. My girlfriend and I have the shakes now because we want to go back. From now on\, our yearly vacation will be cruises. Thanks carnival for providing me with a new addiction! I love it!

My compliments to Ibrahim and his team in the Pride dining room for a job well done. His team actually waited on us. Very friendly and professional. I loved the steak. My favorite item on the menu.

Pros: The many activities\, and such professional staff\, especially Ibrahim and his team in thenPride dining room.

Cons: The cost of transportation is not explained well on the website. It should emphasize $16 per person one way. And $32 round trip is too expensive.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!