Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

First time cruiser - LOVED IT

Sail Date: March 01, 2015

My husband and I just went on our first cruise as a big hoorah before we have a kid. It was EXCELLENT! The Carnival Staff is incredible. We were continually impressed with their friendliness and that some even learned out names. They go out of their way to ensure a unique and memorable experience while on board. We unfortunately did not get to get off the ship at one of our stops but the crew promptly made plans to ensure the passengers still had fun things we could do all day. There were plenty of activities to fill our time and ample lounge chairs to simply take in the sun by the pool. Great food options. Very pleased!

A little dated but great condition, still felt extravegant
Large variety and good quality
Small but that's to be expected. Clean. Toilet wouldn't flush a couple times
Cannot praise enough! Housekeeping crew always greeted us by name in hallways, despite the number of guests on board the tables were always cleaned quickly, leadship was enthusiatic and wonderful!
Great variety of activities and entertainment.
Loved all the trivia options and visiting the shops and casino
Didn't get to stop in Catalina due to weather. Good variety of excursions available. La Bufadora Adventure in Ensenada was a good opportunity to see a lot of the countryside and city but overall not that memorable.
Ensenada, Mexico
Good place to get souvenirs but not much else (although I must note, I was pregnant so I did not check out the bar scene I hear so much about)

Try everything! Even if an activity doesn't sound that fun or like you'll fit it, go anyways. The crew makes everything fun for everyone.

1 Comment