Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Wonderful Place To Unwind

Sail Date: February 22, 2015

Cabin: R-153

We've been cruising with Carnival ship since 2009, i.e my wife cruised 5 x, & I've been 4x this date. Generally & honestly speaking its worth sailing specially with the promotional rate they have. Port of call such as Catalina island & Ensenada were breathtaking & economical and most of all people are nice & courteous (in Ensenada). At cruise ship, usually we enjoyed the stage shows, such as the Dance Divas, Epic rock etc,. The fine &elegant night dining and the Mexican night were great with nice service treat from crew waiters. Likewise to our stateroom service was excellent.

However, there was an untoward incident happened at the Photo shop gallery wherein my wife was humiliated & disrespect by the "Rudeness", & "Unethical" action made by the crew member name "Gabriel". It happened on our 3rd day cruise when I try to gathered all of our photos to select the best pictures taken for couple of canvas & 8x10 print copies that we are going to purchase. The incident occurred while I am still gathering more pics. from the wall display, my wife unintentionally pull out her IPhone cell just for testing the picture quality of her newly bought cellphone, and suddenly this crewman name Gabriel probably saw my wife taking picture with her cellphone & approached her without giving warning & explanation and un-professionally & un-ethically said " Can I have your Sail & Pass card .... And what is your room number?" My wife reacted so offended & insulted but still managed to pull out her sail card & show it to crewman Gabriel, my wife asked him " why do you need my sail card & why? The crewman Gabriel did not say a word and left. At that time when I came back to the sitting area where I laid all our pictures for selection, she did not tell me the incident not until we went back to our room. Upon telling me this incident, we felt outrageous & humiliated as if we were accused of committed a crime. That that night we went to report to the photo shop manager crewman name " Enoch"  to tell him everything that we've mentioned about the matters and for the reason to have mr. Gabriel to apologize to my wife. Unfortunately, no action taken not until we went to pick-up our remaining pictures ordered, and Mr. Enoch was there to accommodate us, and crewman Gabriel was also around with no sign of regret or apology from both of them. The only answer we got from the photo shop manager crewman Enoch stated " I gave him (Gabriel) an advise that if any situation that you can not handle, ....come and see me.! !   This is improper, impertinent & unprofessional respond, for a manager?

To sum up the facts of this incident, that this young crew member supposedly exposed & trained to be more Courteous and respectful especially to customer and guests. I would like to bring this to the attention of Carnival cruise ship management & public relation for further investigation & action . Thank you.

Mr. Conchito & Maricris Gomez

Sail date :  Feb. 22 ~ 26, 2015

Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Catalina Island, California
Went for bus tour to explore the island
Ensenada, Mexico
Went excursion & shop at open market in La Bufadora.