Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

FIRST AND LAST CARNIVAL CRUISE

Sail Date: October 01, 2014

I'll never use CARNIVAL again. Both mornings I was waken up at 5am by the docking the process. between 5am and 7am it sounded like a bulldozer was underneath and next door. Being exhausted the rest of the day ruined the rest of the cruise experience. If I had more free time I'd call and sit on hold and DEMAND my money back. I regret even going. I paid $1000 to have a terrible and exhausting weekend. never again. It is completely unethical to rent those room at any price\, room R248 and nearby.

Pros: THE FRIENDLY STAFF AND CLEANINESS

Cons: THE EXTREME NOISE LEVEL IN MY ROOM

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

great entertainment
cafeteria level quality
nicer and had more room than expected
Friendliest staff in experienced in any industry