FIRST AND LAST CARNIVAL CRUISE

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: October 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I'll never use CARNIVAL again. Both mornings I was waken up at 5am by the docking the process. between 5am and 7am it sounded like a bulldozer was underneath and next door. Being exhausted the rest of the day ruined the rest of the cruise experience. If I had more free time I'd call and sit on hold and DEMAND my money back. I regret even going. I paid $1000 to have a terrible and exhausting weekend. never again. It is completely unethical to rent those room at any price\, room R248 and nearby.

cafeteria level quality

great entertainment

Friendliest staff in experienced in any industry

nicer and had more room than expected

Pros: THE FRIENDLY STAFF AND CLEANINESS

Cons: THE EXTREME NOISE LEVEL IN MY ROOM

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.