Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Fun Cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Everything was great. The only con was one the first night I had a prebooked massage. The manager did do a good job of rescheduling me for an earlier time which included an additional 25 minutes free of charge. The problem was that my massage was at the same time as the drawing being held. She told me to go to the drawing and that I would be called for my massage. Nobody ever called me and I had to go back to the front desk after the drawing to let them know I was there and ready for my massage. The extremely frustrating part was that I could have been in getting a massage while the drawing was taking place. Names were pulled out and they said that person would get the prize because there were in getting their massage. Geez\, what about me? I could have been in getting my massage on time instead of standing there not winning anything and being super frustrated to start my vacation off. My appointment was at 5:15pm and I didn't get my massage until about 6pm. This delayed time in eating with my husband who ended up eating alone because he was starving while waiting for me and this was his 1st time on a cruise! This was very upsetting and unsatisfactory for me.

Pros: Serenity deck\, pools\, all the music and the dining

Cons: The spa manager

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!