Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Mistake made on the cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

I took late breakfast. Did not eat anything embankment. After on the ship\, forget to go eat right away. Then came up the exercise then watch the ship to leave the port. I was too hungry by the time I felt hungry. Before arriving to dinning area\, I start to faint. I ask a lady to give me icecream. She did. I ask the ship officer to give me milk. After a while I was recovering.I thank to the lady who give me icecream and the officer who give me the milk.

Pros: Dinning is good

Cons: Customer service is slow

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Travel agent is not good. I bought a Miami excursion on the kiosk\, but no instruction how to handle the luggages.
I waited at the outside of Cafe\, the yellow lady did not ask me to wait inside leting sit on the floor.