Fun Time

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 31, 2014
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: U64

We had a great time on the cruise.  We saw some comedy, enjoyed the Spa, lying out on deck, just really relaxing and fun.  The employees are just great.  I enjoyed them.

When the time is right, I'll be back.

Just one change I noticed from the cruise I took in 2004 -- no live band deck side.  I remember a Jimmy Buffett-like band that was wonderful on my first cruise.  Really, really got everyone in the mood.

DJs are good, but I liked the live music so much better.

It was all we expected. Very nice.

Wonderful layout. I think if the floor designations inside the elevators were in black, it would be so much easier to read. They would stand out.

WE saw the blowhole -- great dining and shopping there. The bus tour guide was very knowledgeable. We were so glad we took her recommedation on the Blowhole excursion.