Our Honey Moon

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

4 Night Catalina & Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 08, 2014
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: GUAR

We had a great time and meet some wonderful people which are still keeping in contact with. Staff very nice called us by our name can't even image how they can do that with so many people.

we didn't have children with us but they looked like they were having fun

the bed was not comfortable for me my husband didn't have any problems with the bed but I have a bad back so it was uncomfortable for me.

Very import to look at the ship map before sailing it will make it much easier for you to find things because the ship is so big and can get lost