Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

TRASHY

Sail Date: May 18, 2014

i was not very satisified with my experience. it was my first cruise and it was not a WOW experience. there was not enough trash bins available you had to like search for them. i figured the food would be a much more better quality and it wasn't. they closed down the pool area on the day at sea to clean it and i thought that was a very wrong time to clean it. and i figured most things on the ship would be included. but it wasn't i found myself checking for prices on a lot of things. thanks for the experience but i was not very satisfied

i was not wowed by the ship
bad quality especially since im from the south and we know good cooking
loved my cabin boy