Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Wonderful Time With Family

Sail Date: April 17, 2014

I've been on many Carnival cruises and all the ships are very similar.  A cruise is a wonderful way to have a trip with no surprise costs since all of the food is included (food is usually the largest expense on a vacation).  It's also a chance at a breathtaking ocean view from every angle.  The food is always fabulous, but the service people really are the best thing about the ships.  They bend over backward to serve you in any way they can and they become your friends by the time the trip is over.

I liked being able to have a large bed for my husband and myself while the children had beds that could fold out of the way during the day. The pillows were amazing!
Children's Programs N/A

Most people do not know this...but you are allowed to order as many main courses at dinner as you wish just as long as you ask for them one at a time! The same goes for anything on the menu.