It was nice to experience a cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was my first cruise and atleast now I know that cruises are just not for me. I would have loved more time at the ports.

A bit messy and the pizza was not good at all. But all in all it was what I expected. The private dining halls were GREAT!

Though they do hand out daily flyers for dailey activities. It was just hard to figure out the times they started. There needs to be clocks onboard set to ship time so that guest may always know what time it was. I missed all the activites I wanted to do.

Loved my steward, he rocked!

Very clean, a bit confusing to navigate at first but truly not that bad.

Very clean!

Pros: The ports

Cons: The dining areas were always a free for all

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!