Great First Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I took my girlfriend on her first cruise. She really enjoyed it and now wants to go again! Went took the Horse riding excursion - excellent! I did not know what to expect but the team that ran the excursion was great and the horses were mild. Had a great time!

I think the formal night should be exactly that - formal. No jeans should be allowed and only buttoned shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes be allowed that evening. For adults at least.

Very courteous!

The Stewards cleaned the rooms so fast that I was shocked. They were very polite and helpful.

Pros: Food

Cons: Length of stay in Cozumel

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!