Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great First Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

I took my girlfriend on her first cruise. She really enjoyed it and now wants to go again! Went took the Horse riding excursion - excellent! I did not know what to expect but the team that ran the excursion was great and the horses were mild. Had a great time!

Pros: Food

Cons: Length of stay in Cozumel

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The Stewards cleaned the rooms so fast that I was shocked. They were very polite and helpful.
I think the formal night should be exactly that - formal. No jeans should be allowed and only buttoned shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes be allowed that evening. For adults at least.
Very courteous!