Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

I am writing on behalf of a recent cruise vacation on the Carnival Imagination 5days/4nights from Miami to Cozumel Mexico May 27th to May31st.
I am writing to let you know that we are very dissatisfied the customer service and ship hospitality service with regards to leakages from the oceanview room #M173 on the Carnival Imagination Cruise line that we occupied for 5 days.
The leaky window was first notice on day 1 May 27th a few minutes after my husband and I boarded the ship (1:00issh). I laid my swimwear and a few personal items in the window. I was all ready to change and get ready for a ride on the waterslide only to return from the bathroom and I pick up a semi wet swimsuit. I noticed that the windows were being washed before the ship set said and water was leaking down from under the window seal into the window seal which caused my swimsuit and misc items that I place there for a quick second to get wet. This was no little leak it was a steady stream of water.
I called the stateroom steward and the room keeper came in. He didn't know what to do so he called manager over the Main floor area to assist. She took a look at the problem called someone on the walkie talkie and then assured me that the problem would be fixed in a few moments by placing a gel seal on the window. I asked before she left if there was another oceanview room available that we could move to and she confirmed that they were all booked. She apologized for the inconvenience and the wet items, which I would have to later wash and we went on to enjoy our first day without the trip to the pool because the rest of our luggage had not been delivered to the room yet.
We returned to our room later that evening and noticed that the room had an odor and that the window was leaking again because it was now raining (still day 1). I made a call and waited 30mins in the room for someone to show up to once again seal the window and when they didn't show I had to make a visual appearance at guest

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

awful in the oceanview that we had and it had a water leak