Worst vacation I have ever had

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

invalid-31690
Sail Date: October 28, 2013
Cabin Number: M149

Poor; as my husband and I went on the cruise for our 2nd wedding anniversary and it was one of the worst experiences we have had.

The other guests we so drunk everyday; ran around 1/2 dress the entire time; including at breakfastt, lunch and dinner.

The entertainment was which bar to go drink at; or pool side drunk fest and very inappropriate acts from the guest during the time at the pool.

Food was horrible; we came home with bed bug bits all over us.

Never received our wake up call for one of our excusrions; so we were unable to go.

Staff was extremely rude; and did not appear to like it if you had a question; especially on your bill.

Smoking area's were way too restricted; as every guest that smoked on board; we stuck standing in a corner of 1 bar; or pool side where all the idiot drunk people were have naked; or naked.

My husband and I pretty much stayed in our cabin the entire time.  I was not the fun, romantic and memorable vacation we have hoped when booking.  And highly do not think we will ever cruise with Carnvial again.

Horrible

Boring and were help mostly at the bar

Unless being drunk 24 hours a day is consider entertainment & activities

This does not include the cleaning crew; they were awesome

Cleaning crew worked so hard and did a great job; but we came home with bed bug bits all of us

Needs more smoking areas; and more to do and way less night clubs and bars