the best cruise i was ever on

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: October 14, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: GUAR

I have been on 3 other cruises but this was the best I have ever been on. The ship was beautiful on the inside. our room was great/ Everyone was so friendly and smiling all the time. At first our luggage was lost, but they worked until they found them and had them sent to the right room. From then on everything was great. The shows we excellent. I work at a little playhouse as a sound and lighting tech and to see how their show was great. I ask if i could look at their set up and they showed from a far for me. Food was great. I can not wait until I can do it again.

i had no children with me. I did ask about if they had a face painter. They said no that ones in a while the staff does it. I would like to do this on the ship that what I do as a living

the lines we long but they went very smoothly along and plenty of food was a hand

but short would like to stay there longer
ok we did not stay long on the island we went back to the ship