Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Great time and great people

Sail Date: September 30, 2013

The cruise was great.  The food was great.  The people were great.  The shows were great.  The excursions were great.  Overall this was a fantastic time.  This was my first cruise and I really had a great time.  My wife and I celebrated our anniversary and they decorated our stateroom ahead of time to make it more special (there was an additional cost.)  The night we left the port in Cozumel the seas were very rough as we caught the edge of storm Karen in the gulf.  Other than that I would highly recommend this ship and it's crew to anyone.

We did not use them but they looked fun