Carnival Imagination

invalid-31690
Sail Date: September 30, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: GUAR

My experience with this cruise ship was just average. The room was ok, the service was good, the food on the top area / pool side was very good.  The resturant that we were asigned to was not to my liking. To me the design of the ship was like a maze. Everytime we took an elevator it took us to a differant area of the ship. I felt confused all the time.  Our first stop was at Key West. That stop should have been a lot longer. The next stop Cozumel, Mexico. The natives were restless for real. The excurtions were a little bit over priced. In all I rated this experience a C+.

Pride resturant not to my liking

plenty to do

very good

Did not have children

friendly

Older ship But in excellent condition

Simple but very clean

Top deck had the best food.

Get to the port early.
Get off the ship early.
Be prepared to be over whelmed by natives.