Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Imagination

Sail Date: September 30, 2013

Cabin: GUAR

My experience with this cruise ship was just average. The room was ok, the service was good, the food on the top area / pool side was very good.  The resturant that we were asigned to was not to my liking. To me the design of the ship was like a maze. Everytime we took an elevator it took us to a differant area of the ship. I felt confused all the time.  Our first stop was at Key West. That stop should have been a lot longer. The next stop Cozumel, Mexico. The natives were restless for real. The excurtions were a little bit over priced. In all I rated this experience a C+.

Older ship But in excellent condition
Pride resturant not to my liking
Simple but very clean
Miami, Florida
Get to the port early.
Key West, Florida
Get off the ship early.
Be prepared to be over whelmed by natives.

Top deck had the best food.

1 Comment