Your customers are not cattle

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: August 30, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: R49
There are several issues with the service of this cruise line and their ships.

1 - Website: Without notice access to customer's bookings is removed at midnight of the day of the cruise. Members of my family including myself were trying to print the boarding passes and luggage tags but the system kept giving an un descriptive system error. Contacted the customer 800 line and was informed that this was their normal practice to close down access.

2 - Chec-In issues: Communication amongst staff is not consistent and some staff members treat customers with dismissive attitude and do as I say even after customer have more accurate information than them. Example: my wife and I were given check-in numbers but my daughter was not. At the next checkpoint staff member separated my daughter from my group and sent her to a different check-in process. I explained that the first staff only issued two tags but did not say anything about my daughter going thru a different process. Once she arrived at her counter she was told she should not have been sent there. This staff member was able to check her in but the stress the family is being subjected to is quite unfair.

3 - Room cleanliness is not as it appears. Upon arriving while checking the bathroom and specifically the toilet noticed dried fecal matter around the inside of the toilet cover. Based on this I made sure Imcleaned the toilet and maintained it everyday of my cruise as the cleaning staff is not trusted to the cleaning.

Even after all this Carnival charges for tips when clearly they're not providing good service. I have traveled with Carnival various times before but this has been the worse experience so far. I will have to see serious changes before I travel with Carnival again.