Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

the best cruise ever

Sail Date: August 02, 2013

it was the first time I ever been to cruise and I thought it was not going to go well .I didn't think it was going to be what I was expected but all I can say I had the best time ever the crews members and everybody was friendly and welcoming and I would do it again soon.

Cruise Photos

the best thing about this cruise was I didn't have to wake up early for me to go to breakfast I just call for room service or go to Lido deck to have my breakfast it was wonderful