Carnival Imagination - Three Night to the Bahamas

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: August 02, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was my kids first experience on a cruise. They are both boys and are 10 and 13 years old. My husband and I have both been on cruises before and this was our first Carnival Experience. It was recommended, that with children, Carnival would be our best choice. I was hesitant. I always heard strange things about Carnival - being a party boat, being dirty, etc.
Anyway - it was absolutely the best vacation we have been on with our boys and they even said "best vacation ever".