Time with granddaughters ages 13 and 10.

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: June 10, 2013
Our waiter made each evening meal over the top for our granddaughters coming up with something fun and surprising each night. He was the best! The Digi (Did you ever try?) on the food menu each night was fun for the girls, especially the 10 year old who loved the escargot as did my husband and I. She even tried breaded alligator from the Digi list. However, overall the menu was not among my favorite. The dance group's first performance in the evening show was the best I have seen on any cruise and this is my eight one. The girls loved the activities from the towel animal making class to the digital scavenger hunt etc. They were ready to go again on another Carnival cruise.

Children did not participate

When everyone was in Cozumel all day we had the Water Park to ourselves so no waiting in line for the slide.