We had a great time!! :)

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: June 10, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: u16
We just returned from a 4-day cruise on the Imagination and it was great. The price was out standing and the boarding procedure was quick and easy. On board, we found the cabin clean and comfortable. Our stateroom steward Jose and his assistant were wonderful.

The food was delicious and there was plenty to choose from. Our server was Sarapee, from Thailand was the best, and her helpers Syndey and Manual was attentive and polite. The bartender, Alexia was friendly, funny and a joy to talk with and very professional. In fact the entire crew was very professional.

We liked the Cozumel was very informative and believe it or not exciting. The guide Nacho, was knowledgeable regarding the Mayan culture. He spoke with such passion and respect for his culture that it gave me a greater respect for the world's diversity. The gift shop was great but I would have liked to see more natural and native items sold. The time at the beach was peaceful and just enough time to enjoy the fresh air.

We chose the open seating for dinner, which gave us time to rest before dinner and avoid the crowds. The portion size for dinner was great.

Mr. Darren "DS" Sanders' "Adults Only" show was so funny and so true. I laughed so hard, I wet my pants. The show was different each time and it was right on time.

The cruise director's assistant, who held the "Family Feud" competition was the best and got us all involved with the fun.

My husband and I both had massages. The experience was so good that I had another session.

The entire staff and crew was the best and so very professional.

Lastly, I commend Carnival Cruise Line for the Safety Drill. I felt more in control, should the ship had problems. They took it seriously and so did we.

We will be planning another cruise with Carnival in about 5 to 6 month from now. It was the best getaway. It was relaxing and refreshing and lots of fun. Thank you Carnival Cruise Line and thank you to the fantastic crew of the Imagination.
Jo Harris and John Johnson
date: June 10 - 14, 2013

Right portion size; nice choices, great quality

lots to do and time to rest

entertainment outstanding and fun

our kids are 34 and 36 years old but the kids there had lots to do

Better than good, it was great

smooth sailing around trip

clean and comfortable. Good size and plenty of storage space

Come with extra tip money. the crew deserves it for the courteous and professional service. Get a massage and just enjoy!

easy boarding procedure
We have been to Key West before, but this was better because we didn't have to drive back home
Wonderful and learned lots about Mayan History