My Overall Experience on the Carnival Imagination

Contributor Level: Third Mate

invalid-31690
Sail Date: June 10, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Great vacation, very relaxing, the service was excellent, a memorable experience. My oceanview cabin was wonderful. The cabin steward took very good care of me and daughter. The ship crew was very friendly and always there to help.

On my third night at the fine dining I found hair in my appetizer and dessert.

Not really sure of the activities and entertainment daily. I something typed out would be more helpful than the announcement on the intercom, because most of the time I couldn't understand the announcer.

Good entertainment and activities.

Did not have children that needed child care.

Very friendly and pleasant. They made me and daughter feel at home.

I know the Carnival Imagination has been around for a while but the ship's interior is still beautiful.

At the beginning I had a small mishap in my cabin, one of the closet doors was broken, when I tried to open it, it fell off and struck me over my left eye and created a knot. Other than that I enjoyed my vacation.

Lido deck was main deck where all the happenings were going on. The food lines moved pretty quickly and while you were waiting in line there was a lot going on that took you mind off the wait. And if the lines were long I saw staff along with the main crew dressed in white directing the line so people didn't have to wait long. They all worked in excellent. Thank you so much.

Checking in and out was a smooth process.
Smooth process.
The shopping and businesses around the port was awesome.