Imagination Experience

Helpful Vote: 1

invalid-31157
Sail Date: May 24, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This cruise ship exprience was average. This was my first cruise and I must say it wasnt my worst vacation but it was not my best either. We had a serious problem in our room with a sewer smell that housekeeping could not get rid of. And we didnt get in the pool because the it looked very dirty like a dirty bathtub with a ring around it. The food was just ok, nothing spectacular. Overall, this crusie ship was average.

N/A

N/A

Cant say anything great about this ship, very average exprience.