Met or Slightly Exceeded Expectation

invalid-31157
Sail Date: May 10, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Number: U125
I enjoyed the cruise. I have always heard mediocre comments about Carnival Cruises. My room was nice and well maintained throughout the cruise. I enjoyed the shows I experienced, comedy and stage. The food was alright. I never had anything that blew me away like I have on prior cruises. I did enjoy the pastrami sandwich I got from room service but everything else was just alright or lacked a flavorful punch. I was able to do a direct comparison of the French Onion soup with Royal Caribbean's and it lacked the flavor that made me start having it since my first cruise on Royal Caribbean.

Enjoyed the shows, but there doesn't have to be constant activity around the pool

Didn't use

Ship staff was great. Just had a hurried experience in the Dining room for breakfast that rubbed us the wrong way.