Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice time at sea

Sail Date: April 15, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Overall had a good time with my family of 5. On board, my middle son loved the kids club for 12-14 year olds. Met lots of kids and hung out with them the entire cruise. Youngest was 11 - almost 12 and felt too old for his group and was not allowed to go with older group (he was only 1mth shy of being 12). Pool was too small and too crowded. Should have more activities scheduled for the day at sea. Food was ok. Buffets were pretty good. Dining room ok, servings I felt were small, although I guess you could ask for more... some meals were good while others were just ok. We did excursions on our own in ports and had a good time. Stop in Key West is too short. Good for relaxing vacation. No issues with ship. Room was nice, everything was clean and staff was nice. No complaints.
Miami, Florida