Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Cruise Experience

Sail Date: March 18, 2013

This was my fiancee and I first cruise. We've heard both good and bad things about Carnival so we just had to experience it for ourselves. After doing so, we were very pleased with our experience. The staff was super friendly and the service was phenomenal. I have no real complaints about anything on the cruise ship except maybe there's were too many kids hogging up the pool. The food, service, and presentation were great. We are definitely looking into booking another cruise with Carnival in the future.