Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The toilets worked, and so did everything else!

Sail Date: March 18, 2013

This was my first cruise. It wasn't the kind of vacation I am used to taking...I am more of a camping / Rv/ rough-it explorer than a cruiser. I felt very decadent and pampered on this cruise....folks more adapted to this sort of thing might have found the Carnival Imagination to be a bit "old" in design but she stayed afloat and had none of the troubles that have plagued some of Carnival's newer ships recently. The service was outstanding, the ship was clean and the food was great. Our day at Cozumel was too short though --- we arrived well before dawn and had to wait for things to open up, so I feel like we were shorted in that respect. I think it would have been better to land at Key West FIRST, then go on to Cozumel. Overall i was very happy on this cruise and would recommend it to anyone thinking of going.