Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

cruise rating

Sail Date: March 04, 2013

This was our first cruise and overall we had a really good time. The housekeeping and dining room staff were awesome and we really enjoyed the ports along the way. I will say that the buffett food wasnt as good as I expected and also the boat wasnt as kid friendly as I had hoped. It was spring break and there were alot of drunk 20 somethings running around and basically took over the 1 pool on the boat so my kids couldnt spend much time in it. It was a bit cold for the waterslide so they were hoping to be able to get into the pool or whirlpool but could not do this.
Miami, Florida
Key West, Florida
Wish we had more time to spend here