Left Something to the Imagination...

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: January 28, 2013
Ship: Carnival Imagination
My wife and I sailed with another couple in January out of Miami. The pricing was right to catch our eye and we partook in the "FASTER TO THE FUN" which seemed nice -- but wasn't really worth $50 when there was confusion on board with staff as to where the benefits actually applied.

Entertainment is dismal -- you need to be able to entertain yourself on board the cruise as the cruise director kind of sucks. The four of us had no problem with this but heard complaints from others about it. The shows were poor by far next to other ships in the fleet.

Singers are off key in the shows --- nothing flows together.

We had no children so no experience with this

We all endulged in several "adult beverages" with dinner each night and the bar waiter at our table was pleasant. When one night I requested a non alcoholic beverage to start off the night his attitude quickly changed. Piss poor. Off of the tips he received from my drinking alone I didnt deserve that.

Stewards cleaned frequently but lighting fixtures constantly on the fritz shorting out. Not just our room as out friends across the hall had the same problems and we weren't on a cheap deck