Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Swindled by a bunch of carnival carneys.

Sail Date: November 12, 2012

1 Sewer backed up into our state room they would not sanitize we eventually did ourselves. 2 Sold five cartons of cigarettes on board that we where not allowed to bring back to US.We were not paid our winnings at the casino but our card was charged our original bet. The customer service agreed we were owed the money but would not give it to us.and lied to us several times about how we could get it. This was done to get us to leave.

Pros: Getting away from the staff at the end of the cruise

Cons: Them not giving me the money that I won in the casino and being lied to by the staff about duty free stuff.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

see above
most didn't speak English our acted like they didn't to get out of work
Safety thank God this was not put to test I could only Imagine I have never in my 55 years been lied to by persons in a military like uniform. There should be some type of standard.