First Cruise Trip

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: November 09, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was my first cruise ship and I enjoyed it very much! I loved the activities, food, and stores that were on the boat! I loved formal night! i would recommend to everyone!

Pros: I loved that there was so many activities to do on the ship and I like that every morning the room service people came and gave us a list of activities that will be going on during the days!

Cons: The Pizza Place- the man was not courteous and did not have other pizza made at all. All he baked was pepporoni pizza!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!