Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Terrible Experience! Nothing for Kids!

Sail Date: November 01, 2012

Room Type: Suite

Worst cruise I have ever been on. Customer Service Organization is TERRIBLE!!! They totally misled us! I tried to resolve this with Carnival Customer Relations, but the only resolution I will get is to warn others about Carnival. I would NEVER take a cruise with them again (this was our 5th). They scammed me into bringing (and charging) for my 18mo daughter on this boat. They sold me on the pretext that Camp Carnival and the Pools/Water Areas would be available for her use. On our 3rd day of the cruise we were kicked out of the Water Works are because my daughter was too young. The crew that worked the ship did not even know the rules and had conflicting knowledge of the pool rules. NEVER AGAIN. There are no activities for Children with Carnival...take Disney, Royal Carribean, or NCL! WATCH OUT! I am a loyal customer and they treated me like this. NEVER AGAIN...I am warning others in every manner I can.

Pros: Food

Cons: Lies - No activities for 18 mo old.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Ship is small\, but nice.
Not a lot of options and it is hit and miss. Desserts were good most of the other food was not.
We had a Suite and it was nice. Steward did a good job.
Customer Relations = TERRIBLE\, others were good.
Nothing for kids.
Get serious....they had nothing to do and lied about what they did have.