Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Overall, a good time if...

Sail Date: October 29, 2010

Overall, a good time if your intention is for a fun-filled family experience. Camp Carnival is good as a way to do something without the kids, but keep in mind that groups are divided by ages. I took my 5 and 6 year olds and the staff refused to put them in the same group. Pool way too small. It does have a water slide. Tons of food but I actually liked a lot more the buffets than the dining room. Getting on the ship was fine but getting off was made difficult by the staff. They were pushy and seemed in a hue hurry to get us off. So much for lasting impressions.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.