Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Can't Compare to Royal Caribbean

Sail Date: October 01, 2012

This was my first time cruising Carnival because I wanted something inexpensive and short, however, this ship, service, food, or shows cannot, I repeat CANNOT compare to the higher end ships. Food was ok it you went to the diner but if it was after hours like maybe after 8/9 pm...Food was freaking cold and nasty! I found someone elses DIRTY, STAINED SOCK in my daughters bed. This was disgusting and it made me wonder if our sheets were even changed at all!!! I am glad I used a credit card for charges because for every charge you charge they put an amount over your original charge on hold to verify that the funds are available. I had 500 dollar worth of charges on hold...thank god I used a credit card. Service was ok, on other ships the staff was going out of their way to help you, on this cruise the staff was more in my way and weren't very much help. I would recommend this cruise for people who want to party...however not for minnie family vacations.

Pros: Activities

Cons: Food

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

After hours food was cold
food someone else's DIRTY\, STAINED sock in thebed