Disappointed cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: October 26, 2012
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I have taking Carnival cruises before for longer or short time and wasn't disappointed like I was in the Imagination! I took my boyfriend for his first time on a cruise since we would of taking a longer trip in June to see whether he would like being on a ship for a long time! The food, the choices in the meal were poor, the entertainment, the ship's appearance and the cruise crew not being as friendly and accommodate to the customer!

Very disappoint it!!!

Very disappoint it!!

Very disappoint it!!

Pros: My room's house keeper

Cons: Everything

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.