Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Had a great time!

Sail Date: October 08, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We had a wonderful time on the cruise and found all the staff to be so friendly and helpful.

Pros: My son loved the waterworks area.

Cons: We wished there was a children's pool for our to swim in.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The dinning areas were very accomodating for my four year old son and would bring him whatever he wanted. The wait time was a little long, but the food was delicious so it was worth it.
Our room was a good size and clean.
We never ran into anyone who was not smiling and willing to help with whatever my family needed.
The comedians were really good and the men's hairy chest contest was a riot, but the Welcome to America show we watched was just average.
My son loved the Camp Carnival area, but it seemed every time we wanted to take him we would have to wait because they were on a break.